Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Chapter Three - Kyle's First Lesson

Chapter Three.

Kyle’s First Lesson.

At first, Cowboy said nothing in response to Kyle’s revelation. He was thinking and Kyle knew it.

“Do you think you can handle it?” Cowboy finally asked, “I mean it. It is not a game. When I take a boy on I make a very firm and sincere commitment to him and it needs the same in return. When I give my word I mean it and I never go back on it.”

“I don’t know.” Kyle answered. “ I know I need it and I want it and I am willing to do my very best to learn and I will accept what ever rules or conditions you put in place. But I have never had a whuppin so I just don’t know how much I could take.”

Cowboy admired the lad’s honesty, and could not ask any more than what Kyle had just promised.

Again cowboy thought for a moment or two before speaking up. “Ok, here’s the deal.” Cowboy announced. “You have admitted that since you arrived here you have been lazy a few times and have been both messy and untidy.”

“Yes I have.” Kyle volunteered.

Cowboy continued. “And it is obvious from what you have just told me and from our talks before that you regret a lot of what you have done wrong in the past before you came here.” Cowboy looked at Kyle. “And it is obvious to me that you are still carrying a lot of guilt and remorse over it?”

Kyle said nothing, but nodded his agreement with what Cowboy had said and continued looking nervously at his feet.

“So here is what we will do.” Cowboy continued. Since you already deserve to have your tail well and truly warmed for what you have done since you arrived here, I will warm it for you.”

Kyle’s reaction was a picture. The minute Cowboy’s words had left his lips Kyle looked up at Cowboy in nervous shock.

“Nervous?” Cowboy asked the lad.

“Um Y.yes a bit.” Kyle answered. “But not enough to make me not want to go through with it.”

“Good.” Cowboy responded. “I am going to make it easy on you.”

“You are?” Kyle asked, not sure what Cowboy had in mind.

“Yes.” Cowboy answered. “If you had been one of my boys from the start you would have found yourself over my knee and receiving hand spanking and then straight into the barn for a leathering with the belt or strap.”

Again Cowboy studied Kyle’s reactions.

“But, but you aren’t going to do that?” Kyle asked, not really sure whether he was grateful or somehow disappointed.

“Oh, you will get both don’t you worry.” Cowboy answered. “If you are really serious about wanting to become one of my boys that is.” But I am going to give you a chance to really think about your commitment.” Cowboy noticed the look of confusion on Kyle’s face.

“Kyle I really do believe you are serious in wanting it. But going over across my lap, having your but bared and receiving a good hard spanking may change your mind…”

Kyle listened carefully to what he was being told.

“So I am going to give you a little break in between the spanking and the leathering. And in the mean time you can think carefully about whether you still want my help.”

“Yes sir, thank you.” Kyle replied.

“Ok then let us get on with it.” Cowboy announced as he sat upright on the bail he was sitting on and patted his lap.

“You mean right now?” Kyle blurted out, as he stood up, somewhat more nervous now then ever.

“Any reason why not?” Cowboy asked.

“Um no.” Kyle answered, his feet shuffling nervously in the dirt.

“Right then. Come here then lad.” Cowboy instructed him, not seeing the need to discuss the matter further.

Not really knowing what to do with himself or his hands for that matter, Kyle put his hands in his dungaree pockets and walked slowly over and stood in front of where Cowboy was now sitting upright and waiting.

Reaching out Cowboy took Kyle by the wrist and gently led him to his side, “Ok son, undo those straps and get over my lap.”

Trembling ever so slightly Kyle reached up and undid the straps of his work dungarees. As he did so, the front of them fell down revealing his firm and well-defined abs.

Taking the lad by the top of his arm, Cowboy gently pulled him down across his lap. Resigned to his impending discipline, Kyle offered no comment or resistance and simply moved compliantly as Cowboy then undid the side buttons of the lad’s dungarees so that he could lower them without restriction.

Placing a strong arm around the lad’s middle Cowboy then lifted him slightly as he placed the fingers of his other hand under the lad’s waistband and lowered his dungaree’s pulling them down to his ankles.

Like a young deer caught in the headlights of a passing car, Kyle lay there frozen not sure how to react. He had heard many a tale of boy’s being spanked by their fathers and had often wondered what it felt like but he had never imagined he would.

Moving his own knee and adjusting Kyle’s posture he positioned the lad so that his pert tight curvaceous bottom was just right for maximum impact.

“If a job is worth doing, it is worth doing well.” Cowboy commented as he rolled up the sleeve to his shirt.

Instinctively Kyle clenched the cheeks of his butt. He had no idea what made him do so as he had never before been spanked but somehow something told him to do so.

Tucking Kyle’s left arm underneath his now almost naked body, Cowboy reached over and grabbing the lad’s right arm by the wrist pinned it firmly in the small of the boy’s back.

Kyle was pinned in place and he knew it. He had never before though about how strong Cowboy may or may not be, but judging from the hold he now had on him, Kyle had no doubt that Cowboy was very strong indeed and the effect that this strength would have on his virgin bottom had not escaped his attention.

“Right then son,” Cowboy announced. “Time for the first part of your first lesson.” And with that he brought his big strong powerful had firmly down across Kyle’s white butt cheeks.

Kyle’s whole body jerked with the force and surprise of the impact and his legs kicked out involuntarily, freeing the dungarees from his ankles.

“Don’t worry son.” Cowboy laughed. “There are plenty more of those to come.” And within moments his hand impacted on the virgin cheeks once more.

The lecture that Cowboy delivered to Kyle about self-discipline, laziness, untidiness and respect lasted about 10 or so minutes with every other word being punctuated by the force of Cowboy’s strong calloused hand reigning down on Kyle’s bottom impacting each cheek alternately.

“Laziness and untidiness (SLAP) shows a lack (SLAP) of respect (SLAP) for yourself (SLAP) and for me!” (SLAP)

Kyle’s naked body now writhed and squirmed under Cowboy’s powerful hold and his legs kicked out more and more as his butt cheeks began to glow under the force of the spanking he was receiving.

“And respect (SLAP) is one (SLAP) of the first (SLAP) lessons (SLAP) that my boys (SLAP) are taught. (SLAP). Are you (SLAP) learning boy?” (SLAP) Cowboy demanded.

“Yes.” Kyle called out between his moans and groans and exclamations of pain.

“Yes what?” (SLAP) Cowboy barked at the lad as he delivered yet another resounding slap to the boys now blazing cheeks

“Yes Sir.” Kyle responded through his tears, realising his mistake without even having to think about it.

“So (SLAP) you are learning? (SLAP) Re you?” (SLAP) Cowboy enquired forcefully.

“Yes Sir.” Kyle answered immediately.

“I can’t hear you.” (SLAP) Cowboy barked.

“YES SIR I AM LEARNING SIR.” Kyle quickly responded now sobbing freely.

Cowboy’s hand came to rest on the lad’s fiery cheeks. And there it rested before slowly and gently stroking them in a circular motion. As Kyle lay there sobbing, he felt Cowboy’s grip loosen. But Kyle did not move from his position, for fear that to do so would get him into trouble and earn him some more spanks.

“Ok son. You can stand up now.” Cowboy told the sobbing lad across his lap.

Slowly and carefully Kyle raised his weakened body off of cowboy’s lap and he stood before Cowboy his eyes streaming with tears, his face red and flush with heat. His butt cheeks much redder and much hotter.

Cowboy stood up and took the young lad into his arms and held him lovingly.

“Ok Son. It is finished.” He told him gently. “You took it well. I am proud of you.”

“Th, Thank you Sir.” Kyle spluttered through his now reducing sobs.

Cowboy continued holding the lad for some time whilst the sobs and then the tears subsided and ended.

“Well lad.” Cowboy pulled slightly away from Kyle and placed his hands on the boy’s arms. “Your first ever spanking. How do you feel?”

Kyle thought for a moment and then placing his hands on his now fiery butt cheeks. “My butt is truly on fire sir.” He answered. “But I feel good about myself.”

“And it is a good feeling isn’t it son?” Cowboy commented.

“Yes Sir.” He answered. “Yes it does.”

“Good.” Cowboy answered. “Still want to be one of my boys?”

“Yes Sir I do.” Kyle answered. “Now more than ever.”

Cowboy hugged him. “Ok then son. Put your dungarees back on and get back to some more work and I want you to give some serious thought to why it feels good and what you want being one of my boys to do for you.”

Kyle smiled and rubbed his butt before bending down grabbing his dungarees and putting them on. “Yes sir, I will, I promise.”

Cowboy took a handkerchief out of his back pocket, raised his hat and mopped the sweat from his brow before replacing his hat.

“Ok then good lad.” Cowboy smiled. “I will be back later and then you and I will take a trip to the barn.”

Kyle looked at him a look of nervous recollection appearing on his face.

But Cowboy simply smiled and turned and walked away back to the house.

“Like I said before lad. When I take a boy on, I make a very firm and sincere commitment to him and it needs the same in return. When I give my word I mean it and I never go back on it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment